Overview - APPLICATION DEADLINE FEBRUARY 1, 2024
- 3 Games Guaranteed (70 minutes)
- High-quality referee crews
- Boys U15-U19 showcase
- Friday Games Encouraged
- Weather cancellation insurance is compulsory and is included in the registration fee.
- All Turf Fields
A portion of your registration fee includes the cost of cancellation insurance. In the event the tournament is canceled, you will be entitled to be refunded for the cost of the registration fee minus $300.00, the insurance cost. The refund amount will not include any processing fees billed by the credit card/e-check processor incurred during your team's registration.
KOC 2023 Tournament Info
The GotSoccer platform failure that began on Thursday, February 16, resulted in the loss of all registration data for college coaches. This ongoing issue will not be restored in time for the event. We shared a new registration link when it became available this morning and are working with coaches to re-register. This is challenging on short notice.
Online Documents & Check In
**All teams are required to complete online team check-in for each tournament through GotSport.
Online / GotSport Check-In Instructions
- Deadline: Friday, February 17, 2023, by 10 pm EST. No Exceptions.
- Teams that complete online registration will receive a Confirmation email by Wednesday, February 22, 2023, at 10 pm. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address listed as "Primary Contact" for this specific event. Please do not send individual inquiries before the deadline.
A complete online check-in must include the required documents:
- State/Club Approved Roster (USYSA nor US Club) (handwrite guest names at the bottom)
- Current player passes to match roster uploaded (including guests)
- Permission to Travel (if needed)
Directions to complete online check-in:
- Locate a digital copy of the teams' State/Club (approved) Roster and current Player
Passes (cards), including guest players.
- Submit these documents to your GotSport account:
SCAN or SAVE each document as an individual PDF (Roster or Player Cards)
UPLOAD to GotSport:
- Log in to your coach/manager account and click on the "Team Management" button.
- Click on the name of the team you are working on.
- Open the "Registrations" tab.
- Click on the Event that you are working to Upload Documents to.
- Open the "Registration" tab.
- Next, click on the "Edit" button.
- For any files being asked to be uploaded, you can click on the "choose file" button and upload accordingly. If you have difficulty uploading a document, there is a good chance that the document is too large and will need to be decreased in size.
If your team is accepted to play in the MSC KOC tournament and later withdraws, the
registration fee is non-refundable, and sanctions may be placed against your team for
participation in future competitions.
No refunds will be given if the tournament is canceled after games have been played. Manhattan Soccer Club will not be responsible for any losses, expenses, or other liabilities of any type incurred by any team, club, or
individual if the tournament is canceled in whole or part for any reason whatsoever.
A portion of your registration fee includes the cost of cancellation insurance. In the
event the tournament is canceled before any games are played, you will be entitled to be refunded for the cost of the registration fee minus $300.00, the insurance cost. The refund amount will not include
any processing fees billed by the credit card/e-check processor incurred during your team's registration.