Welcome to the MSC Bus Page!
Season : FALl 2020
Starts : September 14, 2020
ENDS : November 20, 2020
MSC Club Transportation is contracted to Academy Bus, LLC. Risk assessed MSC chaperones/coaches accompany every bus complete with rosters of players registered for the bus. .
Bus Transportation begins to Tibbetts Park in Yonkers begins on Monday 9/14 and all other routes (Randall's and McCabe Park) begin on Tuesday 9/15 and extends through Friday 11/20.
Buses will run at 50% capacity throughout the season and for that reason, we have limited spots available.
By signing up for MSC bus service, you and your child agree to the following rules:
- We will have a bus chaperone on each bus. Each child must check in with the chaperone when boarding or leaving the bus.
- Mask wearing is always required â?? before entering, while on board, and when exiting the bus
- Players are required to board the bus by filling the back rows first, and then progressing forward. When leaving the bus, players will exit in the opposite order.
- Players will always remain seated and facing forward while riding the bus
- No eating or drinking is permitted on the bus.
- We expect all players to be on good behavior while on the bus. The privilege of riding the bus may be denied to any child who does not conduct himself or herself in a safe and orderly fashion. If your child engages in negative behavior, we reserve the right to revoke your bus privileges, and there will be no reimbursement.
- Please be on time. If you are late for a bus, assume that the bus has left. The bus will not wait past the scheduled departure time. Do not call us if you plan not to take the bus.
- All players must wear a seatbelt during the ride. Please be careful approaching bus stops and crossing streets.
- The bus will pick up or drop off only at designated stops. Only a registered child may ride the bus. Siblings, friends, parents, or others who are not registered may not ride on the bus.
- Please let the chaperone know if your child is not taking the return bus from any field back to Manhattan.
- If a child is not met at a drop-off stop in Manhattan by a parent or an authorized person, the bus and the chaperone will wait with your child until he or she is picked up. You agree to reimburse the Club for any overtime expenses associated with waiting with your child.
- The Club and/or Academy Bus Lines bears no responsibility for items or gear that are lost, stolen or damaged while on the bus or at practice fields.